A "Short" Walk in Hong Kong

Today started out with a few rain drops, but quickly turned for the better with sunshine and an extreme dose of humidity. Well, honestly we could have done without the humidity, but the rest of the day was well worth the heat. We traveled across Hong Kong to visit an organization called Christian Action, and what an experience  it was for everyone. Christian Action works with refugees, asylum seekers, and torture victims who have fled to Hong Kong to assist them in the process of applying for resettlement along with daily necessities in the meantime. In this case meantime can, in many cases, be six or seven years. We also were able to visit different sites and resources available to refugees based out of the Chungking Mansions, which was eye opening to say the least.

During our short time in Hong Kong we have come to learn that Hong Kongers can walk quite a ways, and also travel at very fast paces. If someone from Hong Kong says that the walk will be "short", it is best to assume the walk will be more like a "long" walk. On top of all the life changing learning that is already taking place on this trip, we all are getting in much better shape!

This city is like no other, and already I say confidently that I would not trade my experience here for anything.                                                                 -Ben Adams

Ben Adams

Comments

1. Haloo pak^^

Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

*untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

*untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel

untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

Daftar Langsung Di:

SENTANAPOKER

Kontak Kami;

WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create
    new insight for me who just started playing blogspot. like my blogspot Papa4d2 which I built from scratch
    and I also learned a lot from your website.

ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create

ReplyDelete
  4. How did you think of this? I think you can help me. Come here to help.토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  5. I will bookmark this site and come to it from time to time. Your writing has been of great help to me.바카라사이트

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm writing on this topic these days, , but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts. 토토커뮤니티

ReplyDelete
  7. I will bookmark this site and come to it from time to time. Your writing has been of great help to me.먹튀검증사이트

ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking for a lot of data on this item. In the meantime, this is the perfect article I was looking for . Please post a lot about items related to 메이저놀이터추천 !!! I am waiting for your article. And when you are having difficulty writing articles, I think you can get a lot of help by visiting my .

ReplyDelete
  9. I always think about what is. It seems to be a perfect article that seems to blow away such worries. 먹튀검증사이트 seems to be the best way to show something. When you have time, please write an article about what means!!

ReplyDelete
  10. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. 먹튀검증사이트

ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from other sites. 메이저안전놀이터

ReplyDelete
  12. When I read an article on this topic, the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic? 먹튀검증커뮤니티

ReplyDelete
  13. We are looking for a lot of data on this item. In the meantime, this is the perfect article I was looking for . Please post a lot about items related to 메이저놀이터추천 !!! I am waiting for your article. And when you are having difficulty writing articles, I think you can get a lot of help by visiting my .

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Wall

A day spent with TJ's Girls