2012 Tentative Itinerary

Here is our tentative itinerary:

22 May   Departure US/ Travel

23 May   Arrival HK Settle in; Dinner; Shop for breakfast food

24 May   Orientation, OMS/HKEC ministries -family centre; seminary, secondary school + NT tour/bridge

25 May   Briefing and service project, Christian Action Humanitarian Services- Asylum seeker/refugees

26 May   Service project and briefing at Christian Zheng Sheng Association: Allman Chan -teen drug rehab

27 May   - Check out hotel.  Church. Statue Square - China orientation & travel

28 May   China

29 May   China

30 May   China

31 May   China

1 June     Return from China.  Free evening?

2 June     Service project and briefing at Crossroads

3 June    - Lead worship and message at River Grace ICF.  Interviews? - domestic  helpers mainland scholar

4 June     options: Jade Market, Aberdeen, Stanley beach/market, Peak

5 June     Departure and debriefing

Comments

1. Haloo pak^^

Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

*untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

*untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel

untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

Daftar Langsung Di:

SENTANAPOKER

Kontak Kami;

WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create
    new insight for me who just started playing blogspot. like my blogspot Papa4d2 which I built from scratch
    and I also learned a lot from your website.

ReplyDelete
  3. This is the information I really wanted. I found it while searching to solve the problem I had been troubled with for several days, but thank you very much. 메이저놀이터

ReplyDelete
  4. Your article was very impressive to me. It was unexpected information,but after reading it like this 온라인카지노사이트추천, I found it very interesting.

ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 우리카지노

ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks , I’ve just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source? 안전놀이터모음

ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a pleasure to read your magnificent articles on this site. You are among the top writers of this generation, and there's nothing you can do that will change my opinion on that. My friends will soon realize how good you are. 온라인포커

ReplyDelete
  8. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again. 안전놀이터모음

ReplyDelete
  9. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. 먹튀검증전문

ReplyDelete
  10. Your article was very impressive to me. It was unexpected information,but after reading it like this Kèo nhà cái, I found it very interesting.

ReplyDelete
  11. When I read an article on this topic, 먹튀검증커뮤니티 the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites 메이저토토추천

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Wall

A day spent with TJ's Girls