Living in the Yurt: Hope Foster Home

Possible titles:
Cold shower
Count your blessings

Ever willingly take a cold shower? Probably not, after all why would you? When you can take a hot one instead. Much more comfortable.

When we arrived in the yurts yesterday, we tried out the hot water to no avail. I decided to skip my daily shower to avoid the discomfort. I experienced said discomfort while in Guatemala, and wanted to hold off on reliving that moment. The girls who did brave the cold shivered the night away in the frigid yurt. There is nothing quite like a cold shower.

We spent our day playing with kids today at an orphanage. One in particular caught my heart. Shroger. If I wasn't living off an intern salary and living with two other college girls, that little guy would be on the flight home with me. I absolutely fell in love.

After spending the day with my little buddy I certainly needed a shower. He took me into the sand box so I had sand everywhere. I couldn't skip a shower another day, for my sake and the sake of those around me.

I got myself mentally prepared to take another cold shower. I could do it. I'd done it before. I could do it!!!!!

I gathered my things from the yurt and made my way to the Arctic shower everyone was talking about. Here goes nothing.

I turned the lever. Sure enough, cold.

But wait.....it was getting warmer!

It's crazy how much we take something for granted, like hot water. Every time I turn on the water back home I never wonder if it will hot. I know it will be.

Remember just how blessed you truly are. And if you ever feel yourself forgetting, simply take a cold shower.

Love,

Casey

Sent from my iPhone

20140515-200756.jpg

20140515-200826.jpg

20140515-200843.jpg

20140515-200858.jpg

Comments

1. Oh my❗️

ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great Article. Thank you for sharing! Really an awesome post for every one.

IEEE Final Year projects Project Centers in Chennai are consistently sought after. Final Year Students Projects take a shot at them to improve their aptitudes, while specialists like the enjoyment in interfering with innovation. For experts, it's an alternate ball game through and through. Smaller than expected IEEE Final Year project centers ground for all fragments of CSE & IT engineers hoping to assemble. Final Year Project Domains for IT It gives you tips and rules that is progressively critical to consider while choosing any final year project point.

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Truly rarely should i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail within the head. Your thought is outstanding; the pain is a thing that inadequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. We are very happy we stumbled across this at my search for something with this. esport

ReplyDelete
  4. One within the simplest to help download mp3 file is to right click the link within file and judge “Save file/target/link as. or Download link” This is true for Windows and Red hat. For Mac OS X, might hold for the option key and click on the link to your MP3 initiate. The file can then be downloaded on the desktop. Planetlagu

ReplyDelete
  5. The Sony Playstation Portable never does not amaze . It is filled with amazing functions that you can enjoy. It gives the skill to play games, watch movies and videos, and pay attention to music in one console.Knowing how to start, a person can want to pay attention to your music exactly what you need to do with it, will be the first factor. Stafaband

ReplyDelete
  6. First, install the CD Ripper application on your pc. This will enable you to rip (rip=pull) music from your music CD’s directly into your computer. Inside fly. Mp3lagu

ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, tremendous a scenario where someone, who wasn’t going to buy the artist’s record, downloads an mp3 for free, he then really begins to like the song via artist. He goes ahead and buys the album, he loves it. The subsequent thing music type he is buying every album that this artist lets off. Lagu247

ReplyDelete
  8. Judi slot online adalah salah satu jenis situs judi slot online uang asli, dan karenanya segeralah daftarkan diri anda di judi slot online untuk bisa main di situs judi slot online dengan mudah dan nyaman.

ReplyDelete
  9. Haloo pak^^

Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

*untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

*untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel

untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

Daftar Langsung Di:

SENTANAPOKER

Kontak Kami;

WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

ReplyDelete
  10. If you are facing any trouble with your AOL Desktop Gold for mac/Window. Get Contact Install AOL Gold Toll free Number or download AOL Desktop Gold link.
    Read more: - Install AOL Gold Desktop Software | AOL Gold Update

ReplyDelete
  11. If you face any problem regarding SBC Global email then contact us on our SBCGlobal Support Number.
    Read More : - SBCGlobal Customer Care Phone Number | SBCGlobal Customer Support Number

ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Information thanks for sharing with us... If you have any issues related QuickBooks software Just click on link......
    quickbooks helpline number
    quickbooks support number

ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post thanks for sharing with us.. Just Download AOL Gold software
    download aol desktop gold
    download aol gold

ReplyDelete
  14. If you are facing any issues related AOL email get AOL Email Support Number then fix all technical error with AOL technical support team 24X7 available.....
    How to produce a group email in your AOL Mail
    How to Fix AOL Mail GAH Error

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day spent with TJ's Girls

Great Wall