Great Wall

By Kimberly:

Today we left the New Hope Foundation and it was bittersweet. I wish we would have been able to spend more time there, but it was time to move on to the rest of our trip. After that, we went to the Great Wall and the Beijing Olympic Park. Out of the whole day, I would say the Great Wall was my favorite. Even though it felt like I was hiking for many hours, it was worth seeing something that most individuals will never get to see in their lifetime.

20140517-075752.jpg

20140517-075814.jpg

20140517-075848.jpg

20140517-075913.jpg

Comments

1. Replies
    1. Great Article. Thank you for sharing! Really an awesome post for every one.

IEEE Final Year projects Project Centers in Chennai are consistently sought after. Final Year Students Projects take a shot at them to improve their aptitudes, while specialists like the enjoyment in interfering with innovation. For experts, it's an alternate ball game through and through. Smaller than expected IEEE Final Year project centers ground for all fragments of CSE & IT engineers hoping to assemble. Final Year Project Domains for IT It gives you tips and rules that is progressively critical to consider while choosing any final year project point.

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete
  2. thats was very nice information for me sir, thank you for sharing the information for all of us

slot online uang asli
    situs judi slot online

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day spent with TJ's Girls

May 13 taking the kids to the Shanghai Zoo