A "Short" Walk in Hong Kong

Today started out with a few rain drops, but quickly turned for the better with sunshine and an extreme dose of humidity. Well, honestly we could have done without the humidity, but the rest of the day was well worth the heat. We traveled across Hong Kong to visit an organization called Christian Action, and what an experience  it was for everyone. Christian Action works with refugees, asylum seekers, and torture victims who have fled to Hong Kong to assist them in the process of applying for resettlement along with daily necessities in the meantime. In this case meantime can, in many cases, be six or seven years. We also were able to visit different sites and resources available to refugees based out of the Chungking Mansions, which was eye opening to say the least.

During our short time in Hong Kong we have come to learn that Hong Kongers can walk quite a ways, and also travel at very fast paces. If someone from Hong Kong says that the walk will be "short", it is best to assume the walk will be more like a "long" walk. On top of all the life changing learning that is already taking place on this trip, we all are getting in much better shape!

This city is like no other, and already I say confidently that I would not trade my experience here for anything.                                                                 -Ben Adams

Ben Adams

Comments

1. Haloo pak^^

Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

*untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

*untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel

untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

Daftar Langsung Di:

SENTANAPOKER

Kontak Kami;

WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create
    new insight for me who just started playing blogspot. like my blogspot Papa4d2 which I built from scratch
    and I also learned a lot from your website.

ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create

ReplyDelete
  4. How did you think of this? I think you can help me. Come here to help.토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  5. I will bookmark this site and come to it from time to time. Your writing has been of great help to me.바카라사이트

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm writing on this topic these days, , but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts. 토토커뮤니티

ReplyDelete
  7. I will bookmark this site and come to it from time to time. Your writing has been of great help to me.먹튀검증사이트

ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking for a lot of data on this item. In the meantime, this is the perfect article I was looking for . Please post a lot about items related to 메이저놀이터추천 !!! I am waiting for your article. And when you are having difficulty writing articles, I think you can get a lot of help by visiting my .

ReplyDelete
  9. I always think about what is. It seems to be a perfect article that seems to blow away such worries. 먹튀검증사이트 seems to be the best way to show something. When you have time, please write an article about what means!!

ReplyDelete
  10. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. 먹튀검증사이트

ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from other sites. 메이저안전놀이터

ReplyDelete
  12. When I read an article on this topic, the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic? 먹튀검증커뮤니티

ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen articles on the same subject many times, but your writing is the simplest and clearest of them. I will refer to 메이저놀이터추천

ReplyDelete
  14. Your writing is perfect and complete. However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once? 먹튀커뮤니티

ReplyDelete
  15. I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work. 먹튀신고

ReplyDelete
  16. I've been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. 메이저안전놀이터, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

ReplyDelete
  17. I'm writing on this topic these days, 메이저놀이터추천, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.

ReplyDelete
  18. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. 메이저토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  19. What a nice post! I'm so happy to read this. 토토사이트추천 What you wrote was very helpful to me. Thank you. Actually, I run a site similar to you. If you have time, could you visit my site? Please leave your comments after reading what I wrote. If you do so, I will actively reflect your opinion. I think it will be a great help to run my site. Have a good day.

ReplyDelete
  20. You made some good points there. I did a Google search about the topic and found most people will believe your blog. 메이저사이트

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Wall

A day spent with TJ's Girls